Celebrating Community Anniversaries
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 07:28:44 -0700 (PDT)
At my Durham Cohousing community, plans are underway for our one-year
anniversary celebration. We're creating a scrapbook to showcase our
journey, collecting commentary of our first year at home for a special
edition of our eNews, and designing a new t-shirt. And of course we'll
enjoy a special meal together!

I'd welcome compiling stories, rituals, traditions around community
anniversaries to share on the Coho/US website and eNews.

Please post here, or email me directly: alicecohous [at] gmail.com

How has your community celebrated anniversary? what have been the benefits
and insights in creating this tradition?

A couple of sentences welcome, as are lengthier stories and pictures, many
thanks.

--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director