Re: Fences
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 04:18:55 -0700 (PDT)
Lee Stork <txbicyclecamping [at] yahoo.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

restore subject line when replying.

Hello All,
Enjoyed the discussion on fences.  I have designed a cohousing community on
paper.  Saw a very neat exterior perimeter fence the other day.  It was
about 6 feet tall.  Had the top curving outward with points on the end of
each section. It was made of cast iron.  The individual sections were about
6 inches apart.I think it would keep all the two legged varmints out.

Lee StorkThrifty AcresAustin, TX

  • Re: Fences, (continued)
    • Re: Fences Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah, July 8 2015
    • Re: Fences G/P Looney-Burman, July 8 2015
    • Re: Fences Fred-List manager, July 10 2015