Re: an executive board for a coho community?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 21:08:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Kay —

Can you give us more information about what activities were transferred to
teams?

If your Board is meeting quarterly and you don’t have a coordinating committee
for your teams … how do the teams inform each other about their work?  What
pulls all the tasks together?   How DO they coordinate w/ each other.

How frequently does the membership meet as a “committee of the whole?”

After 15 years … our Board and Teams still meet bi-weekly. We also meet monthly
as a community. I’m interested in learning what other systems communities use
to reduce the amount of meeting time.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing