Re: an executive board for a cohousing community
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 07:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ann,

At our General Meetings ("the committee of the whole") we have a section called "Ask The Committees", where anyone can ask any of the committees questions about what is going on. Since our General Meetings take place monthly (aside from the summer), this provides a good monthly coordinating function.

Regards,
David Heimann
Jamaica Plain Cohousing