Bazinga & HOA Management Software
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 09:59:01 -0700 (PDT)
We had a discussion a few months ago about online management software. These
are becoming more and more community focused. I haven’t been able to determine
if they could be used for meals or other events.

In following three of them: At Home Net, My Green Condo, and Bazinga. I’m
finding Bazinga the most user friendly. Initially I found the site beautiful
but opaque. No information. That has changed and you can now see more clearly
what they are offering, and see screenshots.

The best is that they offer a FREE version that may be sufficient for many
cohousing communities. They are working on a premium version that will
integrate accounting. The free version offers space reservations, contact
lists, maintenance requests, etc. Basic stuff. And the design is beautiful.

I was also looking at At Home Net and My Green Condo. Both now have good
websites — nice design and lots of information. At Home Net has tons of
features but My Green Condo is catching up. The design of the user interface at
At Home Net is getting better but still very windows 2000. Both websites are in
one style but the actual program, what you use, is in another.

My Green Condo
https://www.mygreencondo.net

Association Management Website by AtHomeNet
www.athomenet.com

I’m biased toward design because I think a beautiful, well-designed site is
much more pleasant to use and shows intelligence. So at the moment Bazinga
looks best to me. However, the page for trying it out wasn’t working this
morning. I sent an email so it may be by the time you read this.

Is anyone using Bazinga? Vancouver, which is where Bazinga is located, was
planning on using it.

http://mybazinga.com

Sharon
----