Re: The Global Ecovillage Network - 20th Summit report from Sky Blue
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 19:02:01 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for bringing this to our attention Alice. An inspiring look at the
history and recent developments of the Ecovillage Network of the Americas,
and the accelerating progress of the entire intentional community movement.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620