Re: Setting up a Google Site
From: John Sechrest (sechrestgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 06:19:04 -0700 (PDT)
It is possible to pay Google to get more storage on Google sites

But it may take some fiddling around.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/90917?hl=en

There is a point where paying for "Google Apps for you domain" makes sense.

Google Apps is a separate product from Google sites, but which includes
sites as a function.