Re: Setting up a Google Site
From: Kathy Tymoczko (kathy.tymoczkogmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 08:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
We also use Google sites, Google calendar, and Google groups at Daybreak
Cohousing.  It's possible to create a second site and link it to the first
one, which then gives you additional storage, and it's invisible to the
casual user.  The pages just link to the second site.  And if you use
Google drive for documents rather than attaching them to your site, that
also can give you more storage.

--
Kathy Tymoczko
Daybreak Cohousing <http://www.daybreakcohousing.org>