Re: Setting up a Google Site
From: Kathy Icenogle (kathy.icenoglegmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 06:04:28 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not seeing any option for purchasing more space for a Google Sites...
 and switching to Google Apps seems like overkill for our purpose, although
we are considering it.

I am already doing everything they suggest here:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/sites/ifjV7o8XXRE;context-place=topicsearchin/sites/more$20storage$20space

Kathy