Re: Setting up a Google Site
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 05:07:14 -0700 (PDT)
John Sechrest <sechrest [at] gmail.com>
after deleting 4 quoted messages.

Please delete excess quoted material when replying.

Yes, I was thinking that the process would be converting to google Apps for
your domain.

The previous suggestion of linking multiple sites together can work. But
will take some thought over time.

In general, I think that if you have gotten to the point where you are
running out of space, you probably have gotten to the point where having
Google Apps would be a benefit as well.

--
John Sechrest      .  Need to schedule a meeting :
http://sechrest.youcanbookme.com