Re: Can We Live Without Hierarchy?
From: Tom Smyth (tomsassafras.coop)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 06:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
You can delegate and have leadership and still not have hierarchy.
Hierarchy to me implies rigidity: the boss is the boss and has the final
say and that's all there is to it. Instead of that you can have a
democratically elected and recallable leader that plays an executive role.
This may technically be "hierarchy", but not of the rigid sort that article
5 refers to.