Re: Event insurance? Do you need it?
From: S. Kashdan (s_kashdanhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 07:23:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Joani and all,

Here at Jackson Place Cohousing, in Seattle, Washington, we are legally
organized as a condominium. We never purchase event insurance because we
have been told several times that our associations' insurance covers public
events along with many other things.

Best,
Sylvie Kashdan
Jackson Place Cohousing, Seattle, Washington