Re: Great pictorial description created to educate the general public on the concept of cohousing
From: Roger Studley (roger.studleygmail.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 10:41:05 -0700 (PDT)
Wow. This is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing, Marion!

On 8/5/2015 10:25 AM, MARION BROWN wrote:
HI all,

A fellow co housing neighbor sent me a post from Facebook about co-housing that
was actually I believe created by an Insurance company in the UK. It is a
fabulous pictorial description of cohousing and would be a terrific marketing
tool for developing co-housing communities that want to educate prospective
members about all aspects of co-housing. It could be a terrific guide for
creating ones own slide show presentation. Here is the link:
http://www.towergateinsurance.co.uk/commercial-property-insurance/is-cohousing-the-future

<http://www.towergateinsurance.co.uk/commercial-property-insurance/is-cohousing-the-future>.

Take care,

Marion