Re: Inter-generational age-in-place co-housing communities - are there any out there?
From: Nancy Baughman Csuti (nancycsutigmail.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 05:12:45 -0700 (PDT)
I am very interested in this same thing. I am not yet in my 60's, but
getting close. I very much want to live in cohousing. I have been unable to
find any with single story homes (except ones in high rise buildings). I
was wondering if the multiple level houses, which I know have a smaller
footprint, are the only option for cohousing.

My understanding from my friends in local cohousing is that they do meet
these needs you have listed - except for the accessible construction.

I am looking forward to responses.

thanks,
Nancy
Colorado