Re: Looking for model cohousing decision logs
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 07:50:59 -0700 (PDT)
I can help with the technical side of this, but this isn't really a
technology problem.  It's a problem of people actually recording what they
mean to decide:

Not "Can I see cards on the proposal?" but "Can I see cards on spending #x
on y from z budget"  (many other variants on this.)

Not "Proposer will send the final language we figured out on paper to the
people who owns the log & website later" and then they don't do it

And then, of course, people are pissed later when they can't find the
language or disagree on what was decided.

So, be CLEAR.  And record it with keywords as Sharon notes. And make
getting final language published a priority.

     - cat

(Why yes, I own my community websites and often the decision log as much as
I try to give it away, why do you ask?)

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org