Re: Looking for model cohousing decision logs
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 04:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
Crystal Farmer <crystalbyrdfarmer [at] gmail.com>

after deleting quoted digest and restoring original subject line.
I also added a short quote that is related to this message.
This will hopefully make referring back to this message easier
in the future in the archives - unfortunately the list archives
do not have a system of keywords.
Note relatationship to the content of the quote...

restore subject line when replying.

On Sat, 8 Aug 2015 Sharon Villines wrote:

>This is where I think your own Wordpress installation on your own internet
>hosting account, I like Bluehost, would be a life saver. It is essentially a
>file box (or database) of individual records that can be searched by any word
>you want to search. Or you can set up keywords so topics are connected to a
>standard set of words.

Subject: Re: Log Keeping

Sharon, can you give some more details on how your WordPress records work?
Are these internal files or do you have a website that's searchable? Do you
assign keywords like you would for a blog post?

Crystal Farmer
Charlotte Cohousing Community