Re: Digest, Vol 139, Aging in Place
From: Martha Wagner (wordbizpdxgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 08:37:03 -0700 (PDT)

Subject:  Aging in Place (David Entin)

David,  are there any detailed notes from the Aging in Place Discussion at the
2015 Conference that you can provide a link to? I would be interested to know
if other multigenerational communities are also exploring issues like your
Aging Gracefully group.

Martha Wagner
Columbia Ecovillage
Portland, Oregon