Re: Digest, Vol 139, Aging in Place
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 12:10:49 -0700 (PDT)
Martha and everyone, you can find all the 2015 National Cohousing
Conference resources <http://www.cohousing.org/2015/docs> that were shared
with us here, but we did not receive any documents to post on sessions and
discussions on senior cohousing and aging in community.

Our offerings included Chuck Durrett's 1/2 day "how to get a senior
cohousing started;" Anne P. Glass' session "Aging Better thru Elder
Cohousing;" and two facilitated discussions: "Blooming where you are
planted: issues unique to senior cohousing" led by Dene Peterson, and "How
do existing communities deal with an aging population" led by Cindy
Turnquist and Dene Peterson.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director