Re: Aging in Place
From: Sue Ellen Hiers (ncdlfrontier.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 06:01:29 -0700 (PDT)
Susan,Loved your virtual tour. Some houses don't appear to have a no step
entrance and there are no paved walks from the main pathway to each house.
Hopefully that is just an oversight in the virtual tour and that you already
have that planned in the actual build out. Looks great.  We're trying to do
something similar here in Durham, NC.
If someone at Jubilee has time I'd love to pick their brain.  My email is ncdl
[at] frontier.com.
I'm particularly interested in visit-ability and energy efficiency in our humid
climate.
Regards, Sue Ellen Hiers