Re: Fair Housing Act and community desires for "diversity"
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:54:04 -0700 (PDT)
On the other hand … it is completely legal for a group of seniors to
discriminate against people under 55, or families with young children.  Go
figure.

R Philip Dowds
175 Harvey Street, Unit 5
Cambridge, MA 02140

land:     617.354.6094
mobile: 617.460.4549
email:   rpdowds [at] comcast.net <mailto:rpdowds [at] comcast.net>