Re: Inter-generational age-in-place co-housing communities - are there any out there?
From: Karen Sheahan (sheahan.k11gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:25:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Jean and Everyone,

We live in Providence RI and Jean has articulated our aspirations and desires
as we embark upon creating cohousing in our community. We have a lot to learn
ourselves about supporting each other through the aging process in a
multi-generational community. If this is your interest also, we would love to
start a conversation. Please contact us directly.

Karen Sheahan
Sheahan.k11 [at] gmail.com

Pat Gifford
pgiffordmd [at] gmail.com