Re: Fair Housing Law and Senior Cohousing
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 12:48:23 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, provided that the 55-year old man insists that the woman and boy are just
house guests, and not community members.  (Actually, this is joke.  I’d have no
idea what the answer is unless I read the condo docs.  The un-funny part of the
joke is that it is very difficult to prove that anyone lives anywhere ...)

R Philip Dowds
175 Harvey Street, Unit 5
Cambridge, MA 02140

land:     617.354.6094
mobile: 617.460.4549
email:   rpdowds [at] comcast.net <mailto:rpdowds [at] comcast.net>