Guest Rooms - Holiday Demand Conflicts - Ideas for Fairness?
From: Teresa Milly (tmillymac.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 21:10:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hello CoHo-L,
I searched the archives and only found: first come, first served, then
negotiate for this issue.

Has anyone had multiple requests for using your Guest Rooms for visiting
family/friends over multiple year holiday seasons and found a way to mitigate
conflict fairly on high demand weeks/weekends?
We only started our CoHo community in December and the requests are coming in
and overlaps and conflicts are already tentatively there.
Any suggestions on length of time ahead to firm up reservations as well since
that is important to getting the cheapest flights.

Any ideas and experiences greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Teresa at Mountain View CoHousing Community (MVCC), CA