Re: Guest Rooms - Holiday Demand Conflicts - Ideas for Fairness?
From: Emilie Parker (emilie.v.parkergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 07:47:15 -0700 (PDT)
In order to get the cheapest flights people should buy airline tickets 47
days in advance. Link to Study of When To Buy Airline Tickets.
<http://www.cheapair.com/blog/travel-tips/when-to-buy-airline-tickets-based-on-1-5-billion-airfares/>

Emilie Parker
emilie.v.parker [at] gmail.com
303-317-4558 main