Re: Guest Rooms - Holiday Demand Conflicts - Ideas for Fairness?
From: Kay Wilson (kwilsonfiskcomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
>>> Has anyone had multiple requests for using your Guest
Rooms for visiting family/friends over multiple year holiday
seasons and found a way to mitigate conflict fairly on high
demand weeks/weekends?

Another perspective: When we planned Meadow Wood we decided
not to have a guest room because it sounded like a lot of
work (reservations, cleaning, repairs, etc.), so your
question validates our decision!

We have several households that have their own guest
bedrooms, and who are willing to host guests if it works
into their schedules. I don't believe we've ever had to turn
anyone away. Perhaps this would work for you for high demand
dates.

Kay Wilson
http://www.mwcondo.com/