Re: Guest Rooms - Holiday Demand Conflicts - Ideas for Fairness?
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
We have free usage for up to a certain number of nights (with a low donation
after that),
a limit on when you can reserve in advance,

and a concierge that manages all that. She tracks how much you have used, if
you should pay, and notices when two of us reserve the same room.

personally, when I am over my number (I use the rooms a lot) I always note:
"call me if you need the room" in the reservation so that people who use it
less can bump me if they need to. Its happened a few times.

Details are here
http://mosaic-commons.org/guest_reservations

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill