Re: "Governance"
From: Sue STIGLEMAN (sstiglemanbellsouth.net)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:04:20 -0700 (PDT)
I like "organizational structure" to cover the part that defines group
structure and the relationships between the different pieces -- like is there a
Board, what sort of teams are there, who has what authority, what's required to
delegate authority from one body to another.
And something like Decision-making to cover the processes (consensus, voting,
etc) that are used for making decisions.
>From my understanding, sociocracy is sometimes discussed in terms of an
>organizational structure and sometimes a decision-making structure.  I think
>it would be great for sociocracy to be its own tag, though.

My 20 cents.  :)
--sue
 Sue Stigleman sstigleman [at] bellsouth.net 828-989-9373