Re: Common function areas in neighborhoods?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 07:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
> On Aug 30, 2015, at 9:17 AM, R Philip Dowds <rpdowds [at] comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Architecture will not create community in the absence of intent to have
> community.

Very nice!

Condominium buildings now have incredible facilities. One in DC has a music
room for practicing. But they are empty. I’ve also seen apartment and condo
management discouraging attempts to even contact other residents. Such contact
is thought to be an intrusion on their privacy.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC