Re: Visioning Workshop
From: Jill Dimond (jpdimondgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 11:28:01 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Sharon, super helpful. I think we want to do both since we have
so many new folks that have just moved into Touchstone. Start with general
values, and then create a strategic plan for the next year. I like the idea
of focusing on one area.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>