Detroit Co Housing
From: Frances Murphy (fmurphygaranlucow.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:19:41 -0700 (PDT)
This is my first post to Co Housing.  I hope I did it correctly and am open
to feedback.

Does anyone know whether there has been any interest expressed to develop
co housing in Detroit?  There is co housing in Ann Arbor, Michigan but I am
interested in the idea of co housing in Detroit and beginning the process
of looking into it if it hasn't already been looked into.

Kind thanks.

Fran

This electronic mail transmission contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named above.  If
dissemination or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us
by telephone and return the original transmission to us at the above email
address.  Thank you.