Commonhouse Kitchen
From: Ruth Hirsch (partner-in-healingearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 04:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

We are approaching twenty years here,  and looking at --ie, not ready to move
forward,  but looking at-- making our CommonHouse kitchen more user friendly.
We know we want to have a two sided serving area (we grew from twelve
households to eighteen.  So,  many more of us,  and now we need to shorten
waiting time.)

So, we are happy to have your inout:

What flooring do you recommend/suggest avoiding?  What flooring has or has not
worked for you?
What kitchen elements have you liked?
What would you suggest avoiding?

thanks,
Ruth Cantines Island
Saugerties, in the beautiful Hudson Valley

PS:  I have an intermittent e-mail glitch.  If you write and do not hear back
from me shortly, please call me or please re-send.  Thank you.  Ruth