Re: New Topic: LLC
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 06:02:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Crystal and all —

I truly HATE this new “force touch” technology that Apple has introduced.  A
stray movement and stuff just happens e.g. somehow that email I was writing
just zipped off because my little finger touched the key pad.  GRRRRR!   Next
thing I’ll accidentally touch the key pad and set off the fire alarm!

I’m still composing that email …

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing