Re: Developer Model of Co-housing
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 05:49:31 -0700 (PDT)
Lee Stork <txbicyclecamping [at] yahoo.com>
after restoring subject line and deleting most of quoted digest.

restore subject line when replying.

Lee's question (below) is about an abbreviation that I finally
realized is the "Getting it Built" Workshop that "Katie" ( McCamant )
and Chuck McCamant present to many developing cohousing communites.
Please explain abbreviations when you first use them.

Please do not refer to previous messages by message number in a digest.
Instead quote a small portion of the message (and who wrote it).
Sometimes just quoting the subject and author is sufficient.

Fred