Low Income [ was Affordable Cohousing
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 05:25:38 -0700 (PDT)
Crystal Farmer <crystalbyrdfarmer [at] gmail.com>
after deleting restoring subject line.

restore subject line when replying.

Sharon, thank you for the detailed response! I'm interested in this topic
for my hometown of Gastonia, NC. I'm going to start working on the listserv
and website now. I watched my first city council meeting yesterday and got
a preview of the headaches that will be involved in the building process.
Our work with Charlotte Cohousing is just beginning, so expanding into low
income options will be even further down the line. But it's good to know
it's possible!

Crystal Farmer
Charlotte Cohousing