Re: peer to peer lending club for Cohousing?
From: Chris ScottHanson (cscotthansonmac.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 08:56:03 -0700 (PDT)
Sylvia

I think a Cohousing Savings and Loan is just what we need.

Thanks for bringing this up again. Many years ago we talked about a cohousing
bank, but no banker stepped up to take on the challenge. I don't know if
there's a banker among us today who might be able to do so.

Imagine all those cohousing and intentional community homeowners association
reserve funds on deposit in big financial institutions that could be used for
creating more cohousing.  Land acquisition loans, construction loans, take out
mortgages, even second mortgages and down payment assistance.

Chris ScottHanson
(206) 601-7802
www.urbancohousingassociates.com