Re: Webbly [was New Website Launched!
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 10:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
> On Sep 25, 2015, at 12:57 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
> sharonvillines.com> wrote:
>
> For Wordpress you do have to have an account with an Internet Service
> Provider but that also gives you access to many other features like email
> accounts or everyone in your community. A good advertising tool.

I have my accounts and about 12 others on Bluehost which is one of the better
reviewed providers. They offer an add-on price for Weebly  of $9 a month. And
their basic fee is $6 a month (for first year $4). They also have excellent
support that I use regularly.

So it is less expensive for more services. A bit more learning required to
manage email accounts but it isn’t hard for someone who is interested.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC