privacy/introversion guest blog post
From: Bella DePaulo (belladepaulogmail.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 13:03:49 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the super quick responses to my invitation for a guest post on
privacy/introversion! That's now covered. My readers always enjoy guest
bloggers and they seem to be intrigued by cohousing (you will probably not
be surprised that many had never heard of it before I started writing about
it), so if anyone else wants to write about some other topic in the future,
just let me know, belladepaulo [at] gmail.com. All of my blogs are
psychology-oriented, but that encompasses a lot so should not be
constraining.

--
Bella DePaulo, Ph.D.        Phone: (805) 565-9582
PO Box 487                     BellaDePaulo.com <http://belladepaulo.com/>

*BOOKS*: *How We Live Now
<http://www.amazon.com/How-We-Live-Now-Redefining/dp/1582704791/?tag=wwwbelladepau-20>*,
*Singled Out