Re: Repost: Developing an existing site into an Ecovillage
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 11:16:57 -0700 (PDT)
Shannan,

An LLC is typically formed for partners to purchase land and hold it until
construction/sale to the entire community membership. They're rather simple
to form and banks are familiar with making loans to them for the purchase
of real estate.

Have you connected with the folks who are organizing the Iowa City
cohousing community?

Jerry McIntire