Re: Forming Groups and the National Open House Day!
From: Chris ScottHanson (cscotthansonmac.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 16:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
I think this could work extremely well for forming groups as a marketing
strategy. It would be helpful if existing groups living in cohousing could make
their community open for an open house to support other groups in the area.
Certainly we would be willing to do that because we love any excuse to have a
party here at Fifth Street Commons.

Chris ScottHanson
(206) 601-7802
www.urbancohousingassociates.com