Cohousing House swap anyone?
From: Rod Lambert (rodecovillage.ithaca.ny.us)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:33:13 -0700 (PDT)
We (a couple) are exploring the possibility of temporarily swapping houses
with someone also in a community similar to but not necessarily cohousing,
to see 'how others are living it'.
Our current ideal would be a more southerly clime, say North/South
Carolina, California, Arizona etc. for the months of January and February -
but we would look at other times and situations too. Could even be a
regular thing.

We live at EcoVillage at Ithaca, NY in the SoNG neighborhood. You can get
some idea of us on the EcoVillage at Ithaca website. 3 different
neighborhoods - always something going on.
We have a 3 bedroom house with 2 full baths, meditation loft and separate
office.
We seem to get less snow than the east coast lately but there's enough to
provide great outdoor activities such as skiing, skating, hiking on our 175
acres + adjacent 150 acres.
Ithaca is a very progressive town, home to Cornell University and Ithaca
College with it's free,weekly orchestral concerts. Lots of socializing, if
desired, right here at EcoVillage.

Visitors from around the world come to check out EcoVillage.

Ithaca has an amazing number and variety of restaurants with good
vegetarian/vegan choices such as the Moosewood..

Progressive, environmentally conscious, local community with its own
independent, volunteer radio station.

If interested in exploring the idea with us, call or contact us at my email
address.

Rod Lambert
234 Rachel Carson Way
Ithaca, NY 14850