An Investment in Community - Coho/US Support
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 08:56:57 -0800 (PST)
As you make your year-end giving choices, please consider a gift to Coho/US.

Visit https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/cohousing?code=home

For inspiration, below is from the Coho/US eNews
<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=07d1daf2-e468-437e-95d6-d3ff582a9a00&c=5faddb70-8bad-11e4-b81e-d4ae52843d28&ch=5fb359b0-8bad-11e4-b81e-d4ae52843d28>,
published this morning.

Coho/US is well positioned to keep us learning from each other, to get the
word out about our amazing model for living, to grow our movement for a
more collaborative society. But we need everyone's support to keep this
work going! This past year saw tremendous progress:

* A "Next Generation" National Cohousing Conference enjoyed record
attendance. From Chuck Durrett, "...all the organizers and volunteers did a
phenomenal job...this was the best cohousing conference I've attended."

* Our 2016 Aging Better Together Conference promises transformation.

* The Cohousing Directory Map profiles our exponential growth: 157
established communities and 100 forming groups.

* Our enhanced Coho/US website receives thousands of visitors looking for
resources to find, create and sustain cohousing. "Without Coho/US, I would
have given up a long time ago...the organization helped me stay on the
right path," shares Marty Maskell, Fair Oaks EcoHousing.

* A strategic partnership with National Cooperative Bank has increased
access to financing for cohousing, a counter to the frustration many of us
have experienced educating, and re-educating, potential lenders.

* Enhancing the vibrancy of our communities, Coho/US has encouraged the
practice of tune ups. "Our retreat was widely acknowledged as a valuable
turning point in our evolution," Michael Madera, New View Cohousing.

* A National Cohousing Open House Day planned for April 30, 2016 will
attract the public to cohousing, and help you build a robust waiting list.

Our small but dedicated part-time staff and a national network of committed
volunteers have created this progress, but it is made possible by you and
your gift of support. Please consider a year-end tax-deductible gift:

* Donate Now Online https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/cohousing?code=home

* Mail a check to Coho/US, 130 Hunt St #405, Durham NC 27701

Many thanks, Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director

--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director