Re: cost for management companies?
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 09:31:22 -0800 (PST)
At Nevada City Cohousing, we pay $3,500/mo for our 34-unit community for
partial services, mostly bookkeeping and filing financial disclosures as
required by the state. Well worth it in my opinion, as its not work that
is critical to building community (like workdays and meals are), and makes
sure the financials are done professionally. If there is an issue, its not
our neighbor that's the problem. I¹d recommend our company to any
California community.

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

On 12/7/15, 6:15 AM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Sue STIGLEMAN"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on