Re: Number of Adults Living in Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 17:54:10 -0800 (PST)
Hi Raines!

The Cohousing Research Network did collect a lot of this information but
reported it in percentages.  I need numbers.  I’ve emailed both Diane Margolies
and Angela Sanguinetti for the data.  I’m hoping to hear from them.  However,
just in case, I’m hoping someone out there has a number they are using …

Let us know how this shared pool is going to work. It sounds very useful!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC