Re: Number of Adults Living in Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 06:21:47 -0800 (PST)
Catya — this is a good start.

What do you think is a reliable number for the number of completed cohousing
communities?  I’ve heard and seen everything from 120 to 150.

What number would you use for average number of households per community?

Ditto average household size?  I guess this would include children?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC