Re: Number of Adults Living in Cohousing
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 14:43:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi Ann,

I didn't nswer your first message because it was Monday and you said you
needed the info by Tuesday.  But if you can wait until next Monday I can
try to scratch the data we have from the survey and come up with some
approximations.  It won't be an exact figure -- that's a moving target, but
it will be in the ball park.  I can give it some time on Saturday afternoon
if you still need it by then and that will be soon enough for you.

Happy New Year,
Diane