Re: Number of Adults Living in Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 17:12:21 -0800 (PST)
HI Diane —

I need the info for a proposal I’m submitting tomorrow morning.  While the info
will be too late for that proposal,  I — actually everyone — still needs this
info so whatever you can do to get it is most gratefully appreciated.  I would
think it would be in the raw data since you did give percentages.

Angela is also looking for the information.

Diane — I’m not quite sure what you mean when you say you didn’t answer my
email because you got it on Monday and I needed the info on Tuesday.  (The
original deadline for the proposal.)  Are you saying it was too short a
turnaround?  Until I read your email I assumed SOMEONE had this information and
it was just a matter of looking it up.  Now that I know you will have to spend
time cranking out numbers … that makes the request rather much larger.  So
sorry that this request ends up causing entries on your ToDo list.

Thanks for anything you can do to help!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing