Re: Number of Adults Living in Cohousing
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 05:14:06 -0800 (PST)
We know the number of (declared) coho communities … but if we knew number of
coho *dwelling* units, we could make a more accurate estimate.  Better still,
it would be great to know number of units in each size configuration: studios,
one-bedrooms, two-bedrooms, and so on.

So little data, so little time …

Thanks,
Philip Dowds