Re: Number of Adults Living in Cohousing
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 06:28:24 -0800 (PST)
In the sample we do know the percentage of people of all ages.  It Alice is
correct about the total cohousers being close to ,9480 we can just apply
the percentages from the sample to the 9480  and we've got the numbers you
want.  The problem is that 9480 is nothing more than a guess.  Knowing the
number of units and their sizes, as Philip suggests would help, though here
at Cambridge Cohousing we have lots of singles living in three and four
bedroom units.  Surely, figuring one person per bedroom would give us an
overcount even if there are a few pairs in studio and one bedroom units.

Diane