Marketing: The Elevator Drop Pitch
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 07:24:42 -0800 (PST)
Hello all —

I just uploaded this week’s Mid Atlantic Cohousing newsletter to the MAC
Cohousing Blog.   The main entry is on how to construct an elevator drop pitch
for marketing.  This is a short 10-30 second pitch you can use to enroll
someone into using  your product or service or cohousing community.  You can
read about it here:

http://www.midatlanticcohousing.org/cohousing-blog

I’m sure many of you have developed and used these pitches in building your
community.  I’d like to collect them and post them both to the MAC website and
to the Cohousing.org website so they will be available references for everyone.
 You can read the blog posting and click on the link to submit your suggestion
or you can email it to me directly:

ann.zabaldo [at] gmail.com

Please put “Elevator Drop Pitch” in the Subject line.  Don’t forget your
contact info so we can attribute your entry to you.

If you need help formulating an elevator drop pitch, you can email me with this
request using the same info above but change the Subject line to:  Request for
Assistance with Elevator Drop Pitch.  We’ll post these as well for feedback
from the cohousing community.

As always, both the newsletter and the cohousing blog are FREE.  The newsletter
you do have to sign up to receive.   You can do this by clicking on the
SUBSCRIBE button on the Home Page:

http://www.MidAtlanticCohousing.org

The cohousing blog is generally updated one day after the newsletter is
published:

http://www.midatlanticcohousing.org/cohousing-blog

Thanks, all!

Best --