3 bedroom home for sale, La Querencia Fresno (California) Cohousing
From: Bryan Syverson (bryan.syversonfresnocohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

A lovely 3 bedroom home is for sale in Fresno, CA, at La Querencia
Cohousing.

3 bdrm 2 1/2 bath,1400 sq ft
2 bedrooms upstairs, master bedroom downstairs for "aging in place"
solar panels, hydronic heat, on-demand water heater, low utility costs
this unit is the closest to common house and pool
newly painted & carpeted
$219,900

Fresno Cohousing has been open for 7 years.  We are an inter-generational
community with 28 units and about 48 adult members.  Lovely common house
with living room, dining room, large kitchen, guest suite, childrens play
room, and laundry.  Pool and spa, exercise room, game room, shop, crafts
room, garden.  Designed by McCamant & Durrett.  Great local produce year
round, Trader Joes 2 blocks away, good schools, 300+ days of sunshine per
year, Yosemite and 2 other Sierra Nevada national parks nearby, 3 hrs from
San Francisco, LA, and Sacramento.  As one of our newer members puts it,
"the best reason to move to Fresno!"

http://www.londonproperties.com/propsites/index.php?mlsnumber=455964
(If this link doesn't work, search for "MLS 455964")
Realtor:  Rick Hauff of London Properties )

-Bryan Syverson
HOA President